Where is the training location and what time does it meet?
Our meeting location is William Pond Park in Carmichael. We start our training at 8:25 A.M. Not too early and not too late. You’ll be done before your family or friends are even awake. Click here for the William Pond Park map and directions.
How much does the program cost?
You have one of two programs to choose from, both of which start on the same date:
- The Half Marathon or General Fitness program. Only $95 for new team members and $85 for returning team members. CLICK HERE TO JOIN
No matter which program you choose, it’s the best bargain in town!
What is included in the sign-up fee?
1. Weekly training schedules
2. Fitness and Nutrition Seminars
3. Individualized Coaching
4. Ability-based group workouts – no training alone
5. Running and Walking Form Clinics
6. Track workout Clinics
7. Discounts at sports apparel stores
8. Access to our health and fitness practioners at deeply discounted rate
9. Family Picnic Breakfast Day
10. Discount entry fee into the American River Parkway Half Marathon
11. Other stuff, too, but this list is getting too long!
Can I sign up in person?
Yes. All you do is show up a little before 8:30 A.M. at our meeting place – William Pond Park – on February 3, 2018.
But you can sign up right now on-line.
Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes. Both in-person and on-line registration.
What if I can't make it to the February 3 date?
No problem! Just come on out the next week. We’ll get you going then. But don’t wait too long – we don’t want you to fall behind!
If I'm a walker, will there be other walkers, too?
You bet. Our walking group is one of our largest groups. In past years, we have averaged between 70-80 participants.