Where is the training location and what time does it meet?
Our meeting location is William Pond Park in Carmichael. The address is 5700 Arden Way, Carmichael, CA 95608. We start our training at 8:00 A.M. Not too early and not too late. You’ll be done before your family or friends are even awake. Click here for the William Pond Park map and directions.
How much does the program cost?
You have three programs to choose from, all of which start on the same date and all are the same pricing: Only $110 for new team members and $95 for returning team members.
- The Half Marathon program. Register here.
- Full Marathon program. Register here.
- Fitness program. Register here.
You can move between programs at anytime at no additional cost. So no matter which program you choose, it’s the best bargain in town!
What is included in the program fee?
1. Weekly training schedules
2. Fitness and Nutrition Seminars
3. Individualized Coaching
4. Ability-based group workouts – no training alone
5. Running and Walking Form Clinics
6. Track workout Clinics
7. Discounts at sports apparel stores
8. Family Picnic Breakfast Day
9. Free pair of technical socks and team jersey
Other stuff, too, but this list is getting too long!
Can I sign up in person?
Yes. All you do is show up at 8:00 A.M. at our meeting place – William Pond Park – on June 16 or 23, 2018.
But you can sign up right now on-line. I mean, you’re already here, so why not?
Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes. Both in-person and on-line registration.
What if I can't make it to the June 16 or 23 date?
No problem! Just come on out when you can and we’ll get you going then. But don’t wait too long – we don’t want you to fall behind!
If I'm a walker, will there be other walkers, too?
You bet. Our walking group is one of our largest groups. In past years, we have averaged between 70-80 participants.