Where is the training location and what time does it meet?
We initially meet at Rio Americano HS Theater on January 6, 2024 at 8:30AM. School Address is: 4540 American River Dr, Sacramento, CA 95864. Click here for Rio Americano HS Theater Directions.
We meet on subsequent Saturdays a William Pond Park. Park Address is: 5700 Arden Way, Carmichael, CA 95608. Click here for William Pond Park and Directions.
How much does the program cost?
You have two programs to choose from, both of which start on the same date and all are the same pricing: Each program is 16 weeks. Only $105 for new members and $95 for returning members.
- Register here for the Half Marathon program.
- Register here for the Beginning Runners/Walkers Fitness program.
You can move between the any Sacfit training program at any time at no additional cost.
What is included in the program fee?
- Weekly training schedules
- Sacfit APP
- Periodic In-person and Zoom seminars
- Fitness and Nutrition Seminars
- Individualized Training Program
- Map App to direct you along the new routes
- Running and Walking Form Clinics
- Discounts at sports apparel stores
Other stuff, too, but this list is getting too long!
Can I sign up in person?
Can I pay with a credit card?