is the training location and what time does it meet?
our program kick-off, we
meet at our regular spot - William
in Carmichael - for our workouts throughout the season.
We start our training at 8:00 A.M. Not too early and not too late.
You'll be done before your family or friends are even awake. Click
here for the William Pond Park map and directions.
the season start?
We start on Saturday, June 3,
2017, at 8:00 A.M.
much does the program cost?
have one of two programs to choose from, both of which start on the
- The Half Marathon or General
Fitness program. Only $110 for new team members and $90 for returning
team members. CLICK
HERE TO JOIN
No matter which program you
choose, it's the
best bargain in town!
included in the sign-up fee?
1. Weekly training schedules
2. Fitness and Nutrition Seminars
3. Individualized Coaching
4. Ability-based group workouts - no training alone
5. Running and Walking Form Clinics
6. Track workout Clinics
7. Discounts at sports apparel stores
8. Access to our health and fitness practioners at deeply
9. Family Picnic Breakfast Day
10. Discount entry fee into the American River Parkway Half Marathon
11. Other stuff, too, but this list is getting too long!
Can I sign
up in person?
Yes. All you do is show up a
8:00 A.M. at
our meeting place - Rio Americano High School - on June 3 and
10, 2017, or at William
Pond Park for all Saturday meeting dates thereafter.
up right now on-line.
Can I pay
with a credit card?
Yes. But only through on-line
What if I
can't make it to the first June 3 start date?
No problem! Just
come on out
the next week. We'll get you going then. But remember, we will be
meeting at William Pond Park on June 17 and thereafter.
If I'm a
walker, will there be other walkers, too?
You bet. Our walking group is
one of our largest groups. In past years, we have
averaged between 70-80 participants.